Ledekor® leather-based wall-coating
Natural raw material for traditional application, modern processing
Ledekor® is a leather-based wall-coating: liquid wall-coating based on natural leather. Its physical condition, the technique and means of its application, and also the decorative effects it helps to create on the wall surface are similar to various liquid wall-papers based on textile and other materials. It is differentiated though by the novel raw material composition, by its really favorable mechanical and physical qualities, by its complex decorative possibilities, by the simplicity of its application and by its extremely favorable price.
Ledekor®'s raw material is natural leather. Beside its raw material, other additional materials (cellulose, cotton, textile and other decorative elements increasing the aesthetic effects) are contributing to the product's favorable qualities. Coupled with the unique technology, they create the advantageous qualities characterizing Ledekor® :
- extremely good heat insulation
- environment friendly
- contains only natural components
- preparing the wall is simple and inexpensive
- wide color and decoration range
- color and surface can be customized
- may be applied by spraying, using a trowel and rolling exceptionally good adhesive capabilities
- flexibly covering cracks and uneven surfaces
- ensures the natural ventilation of the wall
- it's qualified as 'hardly flammable'
- not attracting dust
- its repair and removal is extremely simple
- exceptionally favorable price
Fields of application
Ledekor® leather based wall-coating is recommended for application on indoor surfaces and outdoor surfaces not exposed to the weather. It is suitable for coating the interior of dwelling rooms, corridors, offices, restaurants, shops, department stores, malls, hotels, schools and other rooms.
The composition of Ledekor®
Vegetable and chrome tanned leather chops, pigment, cellulose, cotton, paper, glue, glitters
07651 Pribenik 91.